Bushcraft Shelter with Fireplace - Moss and wooden wall, Survival Winter Camping in the Wild, Diy

Share this & earn $10
Published at : March 13, 2022

Wargeh Bushcraft Camping

Forest camping and cooking, primitive building, fireplace, wild documentary, nature sounds, asmr, diy.
I am building a bushcraft shelter for camping in the woods with my dog. I'm carving the rock to make a fireplace in it. I spend a pretty comfortable night at the shelter in the wilderness. I cook delicious beef skewers on the campfire. Thanks for joining me on this adventure!

My videos cover Bushcraft, winter wild camping, fishing, shelter, off grid, log cabin, primitive technology, wilderness survival and outdoor skills, bushcraft gear like axes, knives, saws, backpacks, clothing systems, shelters and cooking gear.

Subscribe to my channel!!
For more experience adventures with me !!!!!

Thank you for watching!!!!

Follow Me On:
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/wargeh_bushcraft/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WargehBushcraft
Twitter: https://twitter.com/wargeh1

#camping, #survival, #bushcraft Bushcraft Shelter with Fireplace - Moss and wooden wall, Survival Winter Camping in the  Wild, Diy
bushcraftshelteroff grid